BCPVPA Student Scholarships
The BC Principals’ and Vice-Principals’ Association annually awards up to 20 scholarships, in the amount of $1000 each, to students who are graduating from the BC public school system and will proceed to a post-secondary institution.
- Up to 10 scholarships are reserved for the sons and daughters of BCPVPA members.
- Up to 10 scholarships are reserved to other graduating students.
- Up to 2 scholarships will be awarded to Aboriginal students.
All applicants will be judged on academic excellence and demonstrated leadership within the school and community.
Completed applications will be due by Friday, September 29.
Download an application.
- A copy of the Ministry of Education’s official transcript of final grades (this document is issued to you in August from the Ministry of Education) which has been stamped and signed by a school official.
- Proof of paid registration at a post-secondary institution (a copy of tuition fee receipt or letter from the Office of the Registrar) (Note: A letter of acceptance is not considered proof of registration).
- A short essay, up to 250 words, indicating leadership roles held in your school and community and your post-secondary aspirations.
- A letter of reference from your principal or vice-principal who is a member of the BCPVPA (children of BCPVPA members must submit a letter from a principal or vice-principal who is not a parent or guardian).
- One additional letter of reference.
If you have any questions about the scholarship application process, email BCPVPA Scholarships.
BC Retired PVPA Student Scholarships
Application deadline: September 29
The BC Retired PVPA annually awards four $1000 scholarships to students who are graduating form the BC public school system and will proceed to a BC post-secondary institution. Students with a strong academic standing, combined with demonstrated leadership with the school and community are encouraged to apply. The BC Retired PVPA supports students who will be attending university, college, or a skills-based program (e.g. technology, film, cooking, trades, etc). The deadline for applications is the last Friday in September of each year. Students must be enrolled in their chosen program of study to complete the application. http://bcrpvpa.ca/