Johnson Insurance Services offers coverage options to ensure every corner of your home is protected—from your living room to your garden shed. Whether it’s your first home or your dream home, buying a house is a huge investment. That’s why it’s important to protect your assets with home insurance.
Your home insurance through Johnson comes with:
- AIR MILES® Reward Miles – Earn 1 AIR MILES® Reward Mile for every $20 in premium paid, including taxes.±
- 24/7 Claims – Whenever you need us, we’ll be here to help. Our fast track claims service lets you file online within minutes and check your claim status, anytime, anywhere.
- Additional 50+ plan – If you or your spouse are 50+, you could qualify for extra services: nursing, companion, housekeeping after a hospital stay, and home repair referral services. Available to Homeowner, Condo & Tenant policy holders.
- Identity Theft – Getting your identity stolen could result in financial losses from legal fees, identity restoration fees, and lost wages. So we’ll protect you financially for up to $30,000.
- All-Risk – With All-Risk, we don’t just cover your house—we’ll also cover your sheds and garages, and more. Coverage is all risk, meaning you will be covered for loss or damage other than from perils that are specifically excluded.
- Liability – If someone accidentally gets injured on your property, we’ll help you cover the cost of damages. You can choose between $1 million or $2 million in coverage.
Johnson Inc. – Home Insurance
What’s the last thing you want to worry about if you’re diagnosed with a critical illness? Finances.
That’s where Critical Illness insurance comes in. While your disability insurance from an employer can cover regular bills, Critical Illness can be used for the extra expenses an illness causes.
- A lump sum, tax-free payment that you can use as you see fit. You decide how it’s used because every person’s needs are different.
How it works:*
- Basic Critical Illness covers you for six of the most common critical illnesses (heart attack, stroke, life threatening cancer, kidney failure, coma, bacterial meningitis).
- Enhanced Critical Illness costs slightly more per month, but covers an additional 15 conditions, including multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease.
- You can buy coverage up to age 65 to cover you until age 75.
- You can choose $25,000, $50,000, $75,000 or $100,000 in coverage.
- Your premium only changes when you enter a new age band.
- Unlike workplace plan insurance, it’s your personal plan, so it stays in force even if you’ve left your job.
- It’s simple; just answer eight questions over the phone for an instant approval or decline, and coverage is immediate.
Like to get an idea of the cost?
We can find the solution to suit your needs and budget. Let us know a few details, and we’ll do the rest.
* Based on current product underwritten by Western Life Company. Johnson Inc. (Johnson) is a licensed insurance intermediary. Johnson provides administrative, consulting and/or claims administration/payment services. Critical Illness insurance products may be underwritten by various insurance providers. Not available in QC. Eligibility requirements, limitations, or exclusions may apply and/or may vary by province/territory.
Johnson Inc. – Critical Illness insurance
We make travelling simple with one annual insurance plan: MEDOC® Travel Insurance. So even for those last-minute getaways, you’ll already have one thing packed and ready to go.
Your MEDOC® Travel Insurance includes:
- Emergency assistance when you need it – Whether you have an emergency or just some questions, the multi-lingual MEDOC® Claims Assistance Centre is available to you 24/7. They’ll be ready to direct you to the nearest medical provider or assist with your claim.
- Baggage Protection – This benefit covers loss, theft or damage to your baggage; or reimbursement for necessities you need to buy if your baggage is delayed.
- Pet return – Travelling with your favourite furry friend? If your trip is interrupted or if we return you to Canada, this benefit can help cover the cost of returning your cat or dog home.
- Vehicle return – This benefit can help cover eligible expenses to transport your car back home, if you‘re unable to because of a medical emergency.
Medoc – Travel Health Insurance